1994 to 2013 Colorado Housing and Finance Authority Denver, CO
Positions held since 1994: Asset Management Officer, Senior Asset Management Officer, Manager of Real Estate Services, Assistant Director, and Director of Asset Management
· Supervised a 39 person division consisting of seven departments; multi-family loan compliance, senior supportive services, commercial loan management, construction services, tax credit compliance and the rental acquisition program.
· Supervised a department responsible for acquiring multifamily properties and managing a $95 million multifamily portfolio. Sold underperforming properties which increased the portfolio’s net profit by 10.5%.
· Monitored multifamily loan activity valued at $660 million, and the commercial loans valued at 40 million.
· Bid on and was awarded a contract to serve as HUD’s agent to restructure potentially troubled FHA insured mortgages on multifamily properties in a seven state region.
· Managed the process of hiring, oversight and evaluating the performance of management companies. Provided technical assistance and training to the agents and the on-site staff.
· Responsible for the annual development, and monitoring of twelve Division budgets, sixteen CHFA owned property budgets
· Plan and monitor the rehabilitation and retrofit of all new construction and capital improvements based on a 5-year capital needs assessment plan.
· Developed internal and external procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with federal
and state statutes and regulations.
· Sold over $147MM of multifamily, commercial and single family properties 2008-2013