Full Service Management
Managing real estate can be a full time job. Knowledge of the market, legal requirements, and best practices is sometimes best left in the hands of a professional. Professional management allows your money to work for you and reduces the work you do for your money.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Collect rents and other fees
- Rent-up and re-tenanting services
- Coordinate resident requests
- Repair and maintenance contract and oversight
- Budget and proforma estimates
- Capital improvement planning and supervision
- Accounts payable and profit distributions
- Monthly reports (plus quarterly and annual reports)
- Regular property inspections
- And much, much more!
Contact Cornerstone Real Estate Services for a consultation and rate quote via email or call 303-693-3142. Lease-Up Services
Often, finding the perfect tenant for your investment property is time consuming, not to mention frustrating. Cornerstone Real Estate Services can assist you with this task.
Lease-Up Services include:
Short Term Oversight
- Marketing and advertising strategy development
- Pre-screening of potential customers
- Conducting property tours
- Qualification of prospective customers (application process)
- Evaluation and comparison of offers
- Generation of rental agreements per Owner parameters
Sometimes circumstances can lead to necessary absences for owners of residential and investment property and temporary management services are required. If you find yourself in need of interim management or oversight services.